War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Posts... Things.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Posts... Things. Left_bar_bleue0/0Posts... Things. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Yen:
Reaitsu:

Posts... Things. Empty
PostSubject: Posts... Things.   Posts... Things. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:51 pm

Ok for any Roleplaying post please make it a full line, don't double post (meaning you post once and then you post again without waiting for someone to post). Don't be mean in posts meaning any harassment of any kind shall be punished, also please do not posts in any RP or IC that doesn't concern yourself. Meaning if it's someones Bankai training, if it doesn't include you like you help them train for it then don't say anything. Only the Author and Admins+ Moderators would be allowed to post in things such as that.

This also applies to Characters, Zanpakutous etc... or it is a specific RP for certain people. The other thing i ask of you would be not to use one worders, such as a simple post with yes, no, a smilie or anything else. It has to be at least a full lign when it comes to RP if it is IC then please don't say random stuff or anything.

The last thing i ask for is please enjoy the forum. It's new and i really like it but it is frustrating when hardly anyone follows the rules or listen to what the Admins say.
Back to top Go down

Posts... Things.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Of Bleach :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: