War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ---

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
3alo0o0o0osh
Vaizard
Vaizard
3alo0o0o0osh

Character
HP:
share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- Left_bar_bleue1100/1100share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Yen:
share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- Left_bar_bleue500/500share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- Left_bar_bleue0/0share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- Empty
PostSubject: share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ---   share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:38 am

tell you wat i feel about shikyo seth he always complaining about the posts (deleeting 'em ) saying you postng posts out of topic then how do you want us to post when u always deleeting

fujiwara my favourite person here always posting the ^^ in her posts also when you say unnacepted or sumthing that bother any person i think you can cherish here more then you are cherishing here right now (im ta;lking about shikyo seth to do that)

victor is soooo victor he is kool and more sensitive then shikyo

the point of this post it that shikyo should stop buggging around these people in this site can you guess how many people have quitted this site and i may quit this too all about shikyo's complains and the rules he is posting are killing me 1 of the reosins im soon quiting

note : idc if i get banned from this post

(spreed your feeling here--- ---
Back to top Go down
http://3alo0o0o0osh.chatango.com
3alo0o0o0osh
Vaizard
Vaizard
3alo0o0o0osh

Character
HP:
share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- Left_bar_bleue1100/1100share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Yen:
share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- Left_bar_bleue500/500share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- Left_bar_bleue0/0share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ---   share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:36 am

oh relly

then why u changed all that sudden f u was victor?

and i think most ppl was here has quitted saying (this syte doesnt accept anythin lulz and the rulez = faaailuuure)

4 of them was my frendz

they said the sayme thing
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- Left_bar_bleue9999/9999share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Yen:
share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- Left_bar_bleue9999/9999share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ---   share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:47 am

hmmmmmmmmm why did people quit nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And am i really your fav 3?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx
3alo0o0o0osh
Vaizard
Vaizard
3alo0o0o0osh

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ---   share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:10 pm

umm yesh you are Wink

and u wonder why people uit all the tyme

umm lets see make me admin that can use rulz reply's

means byadmin (not admin that rulz the site but an admin liek fujiwara)

and ths site will be alot better

tthings will do :

bringing alot more ppl here 1

making rearangements to this site to luuk cooler 2

adding smoother rules 3
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ---   share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:37 pm

~~An admin like me wow im actually that good<<<<<<<

Thanks for the idea and smooth rules are good idea since the reason most rps/forums die because of rules that are applied to much like posting rules and such~~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ---   share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ--- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

share your feeling at ---vizards problem's HQ---
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Of Bleach :: Real World :: Vaizard HQ-
Jump to: