War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zexius Kurosaki(I am using this so I do not have to edit when the time comes hope you dont mind,not finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zexius
Human
Zexius

Zexius Kurosaki(I am using this so I do not have to edit when the time comes hope you dont mind,not finished) Empty
PostSubject: Zexius Kurosaki(I am using this so I do not have to edit when the time comes hope you dont mind,not finished)   Zexius Kurosaki(I am using this so I do not have to edit when the time comes hope you dont mind,not finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:09 am

Basic Information (ps: I am using vaizard template because I think it would be easier to make it in advance then get the hollowfication and you wont need to edit except for history)
Name:Zexius Kurosaki
Disguise Name: Sinze Bio Zangetsu messes with his thoughts, his name he thinks is Zexius Bikiken

Actual:150

Ex~Division: 11th

Ex~Seat:

Looks: Zex has red,spiky hair. His clothing is mostly punk but at school he wears his uniform. His eyes are crimson red. His shoes are torn up skull shoes.
Spoiler:

Personality:

Mask Information This is when I become vaizard

Name: Suixez Ikasoruk

Manifestation: my avi

Unique Ability: Crazy Style:While using his mask, Zexius turns into the personality of the hollow. It is destructive,ruthless,merciless, and kill factor.When he swings his sword it is like swinging a whip.

Hollow Mask Appearance:
Spoiler:
It is the gold one.

Duration: 4 posts with a 9 post cool down.

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Bio Zangetsu

Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:
The black is suppose to be red and the silver is suppose to be black.

Zanpakuto Description: Bio zangetsu is the evolved form of Zangetsu. From many years of improvement and evolving. It had been consealed in a domain around the Hueco mundo for years and it is finally taken by Zexius.His reiatsu is Black during sealed form.Bankai is unable to be obtained.

Released Zanpakuto Description: Bio Zangetsu has a non-attributed white reiatsu with great force once released. It's brute force is stronger than even it's own shikai itself. The ability to do this would be able to be sealed ability but was chosen not to.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Revenge! Unleash The Blade of Fate. The eolved Fate-master! Bio Zangetsu!!!

Released Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Spirit:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Realm: The Zanpaktous realm is in Zexius's mind. He reads everyone of his thoughts, twists them, and makes sure he doesn't know he is a Kurosaki.

History and RP sample

History: (Your characters past, describe your life as a shinigami, how you became a vizard, what your life was like as an outcast)

RP Sample: (an example of the way you RP)
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Zexius Kurosaki(I am using this so I do not have to edit when the time comes hope you dont mind,not finished) Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Zexius Kurosaki(I am using this so I do not have to edit when the time comes hope you dont mind,not finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Yen:
Zexius Kurosaki(I am using this so I do not have to edit when the time comes hope you dont mind,not finished) Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Zexius Kurosaki(I am using this so I do not have to edit when the time comes hope you dont mind,not finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Reaitsu:

Zexius Kurosaki(I am using this so I do not have to edit when the time comes hope you dont mind,not finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zexius Kurosaki(I am using this so I do not have to edit when the time comes hope you dont mind,not finished)   Zexius Kurosaki(I am using this so I do not have to edit when the time comes hope you dont mind,not finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:39 am

Well I just barely got back and since the forum leader quit and I am a admin, I suppose I will continue this site.>>

And so when you are finished I will review you're template and make my decision, based on how finished you are..!~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx

Zexius Kurosaki(I am using this so I do not have to edit when the time comes hope you dont mind,not finished)
Page 1 of 1