War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the arrival of a new transfer student

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mairuzu
Human
Mairuzu

Character
HP:
the arrival of a new transfer student Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the arrival of a new transfer student Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Yen:
the arrival of a new transfer student Left_bar_bleue500/500the arrival of a new transfer student Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
the arrival of a new transfer student Left_bar_bleue0/0the arrival of a new transfer student Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

the arrival of a new transfer student Empty
PostSubject: the arrival of a new transfer student   the arrival of a new transfer student I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:28 pm

It was a normal day, sunny, birds chirping, everyone going to school and such.
in the school everyone was talking until the teacher introduced the new transfer student, Mairuzu.
everyone was in aww because of his beautiful green eyes and scary blood red hair.
"nice to meet you all" he said.
yes, just a normal day....

Last edited by Mairuzu on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mairuzu
Human
Mairuzu

Character
HP:
the arrival of a new transfer student Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the arrival of a new transfer student Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Yen:
the arrival of a new transfer student Left_bar_bleue500/500the arrival of a new transfer student Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
the arrival of a new transfer student Left_bar_bleue0/0the arrival of a new transfer student Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: the hollow part 1   the arrival of a new transfer student I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:22 pm

that same day, after school let out, Mairuzu noticed while he was walking, that he was being followed.
He stopped and asked "who are you?" "I know youre following me"

to be continued....

Last edited by Mairuzu on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
the arrival of a new transfer student Left_bar_bleue9999/9999the arrival of a new transfer student Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Yen:
the arrival of a new transfer student Left_bar_bleue9999/9999the arrival of a new transfer student Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: the arrival of a new transfer student   the arrival of a new transfer student I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Can you please post a character sheet before doing anything like a roleplay...

Thank you:)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the arrival of a new transfer student   the arrival of a new transfer student I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the arrival of a new transfer student
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Of Bleach :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: