War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coin and Reputation System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victor
Vaizard Leader
Vaizard Leader
Victor

Character
HP:
Coin and Reputation System Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Coin and Reputation System Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Yen:
Coin and Reputation System Left_bar_bleue500/500Coin and Reputation System Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
Coin and Reputation System Left_bar_bleue0/0Coin and Reputation System Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Coin and Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Coin and Reputation System   Coin and Reputation System I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:04 pm

Coin Systen is used for these things, each 150 Coins you have gathered can be used to make your HP raise to 150 more then you originally had. Please notify Shikyo Seth or Fujiwara Takumi so we can reset your Coins back to Zero (if you exacly have 150 Coins then it would go back to Zero) and then we will raise your HP by 150. The Coins may also be used for getting a new technique, for this you need 1000 Coins and tell me or Fujiwara Takum that you will use those Coins for a tech. Then you can go to your Zanpakutou, Ressurection etc... and make your Technique. Please put this after your techniques name (Used 1000 Coins). These are the ways to get more Coins.

1) RP in Real World, Hueco Mundo, Soul Society or the Fighting Area.

2) If chosen in a tournament you can win Coins.

3) Invite Friends to the site, each friend you invite will get you 100 Coins. Note they must be a Active member.

4) In anything else it either decreases or does nothing to your coins.

Reputation System. The Rep System is just to be used to "Thank" a member for a post. Please only rep a member if they posted something useful like what i am doing, or they made a good rp post and such things as that. The things i don't want people to get repped for nothing, they repped yourself and such things as that. You can derep people but please only derep them for good reasons, dont derep them because they had derepped you or a friend or that they got a rank you wanted and such. Derep them if they godmod a lot and such things but please note don't derep a Espada for dodging a lot on a new shinigami and things like that.

That is all thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down

Coin and Reputation System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Of Bleach :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: