War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frostt
Fraccion
Fraccion

Character
HP:
Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 Left_bar_bleue800/800Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Yen:
Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 Left_bar_bleue500/500Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 Left_bar_bleue0/0Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 Empty
PostSubject: Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24   Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Arrancar:

Name: Black Frostt (last name, first name)

Actual Age: 17-19

Race:

Vasto Lord-Class Arrancar

Human looking (not freaking deformed hollow so lets get that straight)

Permission to be Numeros #24?

Hair: icey blue similar to grimmjows

Appearance of broken Hollow Mask

the top left half of the the helmet from this picture

Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 Yoshimitsu

and the bottom left of ichigos hollow mask fused together to make half a mask on my left face.

Special Abilities/Techniques/Skills/Moveset
Besides the abilities all arrancars have , the ability to manipulate ice like hitsugaya and the ability to coat myself with an un-meltable high density ice ( as hard as diamonds). my cero has the ability to freeze and i can spit a substance similar to liquid nitrogen.

Physical Appearance
6' well built body. hair resembling grimmjow's. medium brown skin (lighter than' Kaname Tōsen).hollow hole is where belly button should be. dark blue eyes with a daunting facial expression like ulqoirra's.

Personality
Lazy, doesnt like to overthink situations. calm in crazy situations, sometimes to calm. is known to fight half-awaken. Likes to eat and has a massive sweet tooth. Is a flirt also =3. Has a fear of furry things and hates the sound of really high-pitched Japanese girls, and the jingling of loose change. Favorite Hobby is playing basketball, hitting on the ladies, and has a habit of floating upside down for hours doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Vaizard Leader
Vaizard Leader
Victor

Character
HP:
Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Yen:
Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 Left_bar_bleue500/500Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 Left_bar_bleue0/0Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24   Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:31 am

ok, you need to have a training for that kind of Cero (Custom Cero), but you also need to have a history.
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Yen:
Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24   Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:06 am

This is the thing vic custom cero only belongs in the espada so he can't have one>>>>> But otherwise this is a good sheet^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24   Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frostt Black (Arrancar) Numeros #24
Page 1 of 1