War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Victor... The New Vaizard Leader!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Victor
Vaizard Leader
Vaizard Leader
Victor

Character
HP:
Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Yen:
Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! Left_bar_bleue500/500Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! Left_bar_bleue0/0Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! Empty
PostSubject: Victor... The New Vaizard Leader!   Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Victor wanted to become stronger then he used to be. He wanted to become stronger from being harmed from his last fight with Fujiwara Takumi. He had decided to train against the Vaizard Leader Kikori. Kikori was as young as Victor and had plenty of talent. She has nice long to the shoulder Red hair and wore simple clothing, she usually had sudden personality changes causing most of the other Vaizards to avoid her as much as possible. To tell the truth, Victor didn't want to be with her at the start. She usually got into trouble and her sudden reactions annoyed Victor. If she had any Issues she would give it to Victor to resolve, seeing as she is the Vaizard Leader Victor obeyed and cleared the trouble.

But at a day, where comets were falling from the sky near the Vaizard HQ, Victor and Kikori were watching the spectacle. She was very afraid, she didn't know who else comfort her besides Victor. Victor was always there for her, which gave her relief to be near him. Victor did too have great times with her, he liked it because it was unexpected, funny and adventurous. To tell the truth, Victor liked her. Victor never showed his true feelings for her before, it made him sweat when they were watching the comets and she was clinging to his body. You can easily spot that Victor was blushing, to him she was perfect to what he likes in women but he was afraid to tell her of his feelings. So he didn't said anything, once the comets had stopped falling, she gave a kiss near his cheek and said that she loved him. Victor blushed his head off, Kikori laughed her head off and decided to kiss him on the lips this time.

Victor got up and walked away slowly. It gave him a pre-rape feeling, so he had a nervous look and backed away slowly backwards away from Kikori. Kikori got up and chased after him as a sport. (Manhunting?) Kikori was amusing herself innocently, while for Victor it was a battle for life. Eventually Victor stopped running and Kikori tackled him, this caused Victor to fall backwards and Kikori laying on the front of Victor. She chuckled, Victor was sweating. She asked him what was wrong, he didn't answered in fact due to all the sweating and being nervous, he was getting dizzy. He was getting knocked out, but due to his Reaitsu repeatedly descending his Hollow took control.

Finally! That Victor kid is sure good controlling his body with me trying to take control.

The Ex Cuarta Espada as Victor's Hollow took control of his body causing Victor's voice to change and his personality. Kikori never saw Victor in his Hollow form. The Hollow picked up one of Victor's Zanpakutous to fight Kikori.

Your the Vaizard Leader right? Might as well kill you.

The Hollow suddenlyShunpo behind Kikori and stabbed her lightning quick, the Hollow was sad because Hikori got hit so fast and she would die soon if this kept up.

Common, let's see that Hollow your not enough of a challenge for me

Kikori didn't want to use her Hollow but she wasn't stupid. She new if she doesnt release her Hollow and possibly her Bankai, Victor's Hollow would kill her. So she brought out her Mask and she became much stronger. But Victor's Hollow was still still stronger then her. Kikori was getting beat around, Victor's Hollow began to laugh and to speak.

I didn't even release the Zanpakutous to their Shikai and your getting beat merciless

Kikori started to panic, Victor's Hollow was very strong, stronger then her even if she went into Bankai. She just bowed down towards the Hollow, the Hollow stopped smilling as he watched her bow down. She bowed her head down in defeat and hope that the Hollow would give her mercy to let her live.

Gimme the Vaizard Leader title, and you may scatter away

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kikori agreed, and she scattered away never to be seen nor heard ever again. Victor was battling many of his Hollows clones. Victor was already in his shikai and battling so many of them.

1 634 232...

Victor said as he kept on swinging at each of them, they were still strong even thought it was just a 10th of his inner Hollows power. Victor kept on swinging knowing that if he doesn't finish up soon he would never get out again. He hates using his mask, if he is using his mask he becomes more and more like a Hollow. He came up with a trick to not get hit as much, to shunpo everywhere slashing, he kept doing that and he didn't get scratched most of the time unless on of them wisened up and suspected that he would go in behind of them.

Eventually Victor finished and defeated all of them, because he had done so he took back control over his body. Once he could see, he realized that his body was 90% covered by his mask. He automacly shred off his Mask causing hios body to go back to normal. He didnt want to become Hollow, at least not for today. He wondered where Kikori went, but he heard his Hollow said that she had escaped and gaved up her title as Vaizard Leader to himself. If Victor could, he would kill his hollow but he couldn't his Hollow is beyound stronger then himself. He needed to become even stronger but for that he must do anything for more power. So he took upon the title as Vaizard Leader.

Speed Increase 1.3X Faster
Strenght Increas 4.5X Stronger
Shunpo Lenght increased by 7 Kilometers
Shunpo Speed Increased By 5 Minutes
Back to top Go down
1000yearsofpain
Quincy Leader
Quincy Leader

Character
HP:
Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! Left_bar_bleue1200/1200Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
Yen:
Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! Left_bar_bleue500/500Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! Left_bar_bleue0/0Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Victor... The New Vaizard Leader!   Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:35 pm

I always like reading your posts vic,their always very detailed and entertaining. Like I said earlier this is my first RPgame so im still learning,but i enjoy this site very much. you all are doing great ,i think, so keep it up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cbuddy812
Victor
Vaizard Leader
Vaizard Leader
Victor

Character
HP:
Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Victor... The New Vaizard Leader!   Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:45 pm

Thank you very much ^^ please after stuff like . , and such things like put a space between that and the next word^^
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Yen:
Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Victor... The New Vaizard Leader!   Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:10 am

LOL can i play as her as an extra character sometime XD^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx
Victor
Vaizard Leader
Vaizard Leader
Victor

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Victor... The New Vaizard Leader!   Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:12 am

sure why not xD
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Victor... The New Vaizard Leader!   Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:18 am

Ex vaizard leader lol anyway accepted^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victor... The New Vaizard Leader!   Victor... The New Vaizard Leader! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victor... The New Vaizard Leader!
Page 1 of 1