War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the REVENGE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
3alo0o0o0osh
Vaizard
Vaizard
3alo0o0o0osh

Character
HP:
the REVENGE Left_bar_bleue1100/1100the REVENGE Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Yen:
the REVENGE Left_bar_bleue500/500the REVENGE Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
the REVENGE Left_bar_bleue0/0the REVENGE Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

the REVENGE Empty
PostSubject: the REVENGE   the REVENGE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:40 pm

well since me and pikachu met we had to train by killing the person's that hated pkachu and didnt gave him his needz so we made this all up and planned to attacked every person that hated him 3alo0o0o0o$h was mad and angry b'cuz of the story of pikachu and unleashed the hollow and started slashing aura blasts through the crowd and pikachu was throwing his special throwing stars and mini blades it happenes that the staff was all dead so 3alo0o0o0$h and pikachu was very happy but when the head clown appeared the was freaked out cuz every1 else was dead the head clown A.K.A the End appears to be an hollow so 3alo0o0o0sh and pikachu started to evade the End attackes from (throwing bombs , flame howls).

they dodged most of the attackes ut didnt have tyme to cuz the attackes was pretty fast 3alo0o0o0$h used his aura slashes ut didnt worked too and unleashed full power y using his master soul technique narazuki gazar and he was hittin y the End attackes till he charged 25% then 50% after 70% lastt 100% so he unleashed the rage saying "YOU WONT GET AWAY NOW!!!!" he was fired up! by darkness at right side and light at theleft side and unleashes the hidden power of the saints of wutaI the lightness and darkness ROVER he was surprise about that cuz that never happened to him so he slashed the two swordez and released light/dark slashes he was verry mad Evil or Very Mad as so he was'nt stopable but the End wasnt that easy to defeat Mad he was mad till he unleashed the full innir hollow that was tough for 3alo0o0o0$h to defeat so he turned all sidez around te end and slashes darkness and light slashes the attackes was useless infront of the End so he counter attacked and pikachu was helping with throwing eMo ness stars they affected the End a little and he was Bleading darkness he was defeatless front of his enemy's so they started avoiding the attackes again the End was attacking pikachu very hard with Slushie ice it was freezing pikachu every tyme so they didnt have anything to do but to avoid the attackes and 3aloo$h was useless infront of the End so he said " we canot defeat him" lets GO OUT!! "RAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRR" said roda. i .

durring the avoiding RODA apeared when she sensed 3alo0o0o0$h's fear so roda unleashed her rage by turning her teeth to fire and started chewing the End's arm but since then the End wasn't affected by flame attack's the three pikachu 3alo0o0o0$h and roda was standing in the middle as a team and uses thr special attackes 3aloosh = light/dark rover pkachu = throwing hs special emo Shuriken roda = raawwring and shootng fire at the End when the End iccicled the walls into ice and wasnt accected by the moves the team was glowing yellow and the yellow glowing was throwing thunder's at the End the team was surprised about that and the End was affected by the thunder shox they realized if the mastered it they can defeat the End so they tryed to control that power by transfering thier reaitsu snce then the teaM was glowing more so they know that they mastered it by having 3alo0o0o0$h thunder sword and pikachu thunder shurikens and and roda had thunder bolts n her mouth they started shooting it at the End they defeated him easly and pikachu was happy with 3alo0o0o0$h that was his happiest day at pkachus lyfe and roda was reely BONDING with 3aloo$h and pikachu more then ever they rialized there is a formatoin but they didnt had tyme to think about that they was really happy

the three thought they had a big victory but not that fast the End still survived and was auging massivly they was freaked out affraid affraid affraid tho the End wasstill on his hollow form and The mask wasn't completly broken so they didnt have a choice cuz they was baadly damaged when that guy (UNKNOWNED) no1 knows wat's his name appeared from the shadows and stood fighting the End just killed the End in secs. he was none detailed he was from dark and snce then the three stood up shouting "WAAAAAAAIIIIITTTTT" but the mysterious man didnt wait any minute and vanished by darkness those the threew as maxed out powers couldnt move , couldnt use reaitsu , couldnt move a muscle and waited hours for help when the evil brother Fawaz appeared saying "look at you" cant do anything can so he took advantige by taking them down to the darkness and was thinking about turning them into evil un-controlable hollow's

down at the darkness cave they couldnt do anything and 3aloosh saw black memories about his master narazuki's death he couldnt do anything about it when he was wrapped wth chains and hurted so he tryed to get out from the chains by usng his reaitsu eneg=rgy to break through he was veryy damaged that he couldnt use any but then he charged his power but still couldnt didnt break thou the mysterous appeared again saying "is..that....all..you can dooo 3aloosh was happy cuz the mysterious guy appeared 3aloosh said ,,so wats ur name,, the mysterious ignored and pulled out the chains from each of the three brought them to the rell world back and said ,, remember my words,,

YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT ME SO DONT RELY ON ME THE NEXT TYME

...^,^....

since that moment pikachu , roda and 3alo0o0o0sh was sitting see side wondering wat happined about thier day and 3aaloosh mysteriously thinking abuot that mysterious guy (STIL UNKNOWENED) so they figured it out 3alo0o0o0$h said "how about a formation" roda was "rooouuuurff" with a smile and pikachu said "yaah that may be it" so 3alo0o0o0$h said "what do we name the formation ?" roda says "raaaaaaa" and pikachu was like "kuuuuu" and 3alo0o0o0$h thought abuot (raaaa kuuu) aww may-be we can call it (raiku) how bout that said 3alo0o0$h the formation (RAIKU) agreeed and theyy diiscovered thier new technique (LIGHTNING FORCE)

Last edited by 3alo0o0o0osh on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://3alo0o0o0osh.chatango.com
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
the REVENGE Left_bar_bleue9999/9999the REVENGE Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Yen:
Reaitsu:

the REVENGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: the REVENGE   the REVENGE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:20 am

It has to be at least 500 words!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx
3alo0o0o0osh
Vaizard
Vaizard
3alo0o0o0osh

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

the REVENGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: the REVENGE   the REVENGE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:24 am

awkay ill edit now and how do u know its less than 500 words lewl???
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

the REVENGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: the REVENGE   the REVENGE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:42 am

It's not really long^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

the REVENGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: the REVENGE   the REVENGE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:05 pm

ok... this is not accepted for the following reasons.

1) too many errors in your writing.

2) whats the point?
Back to top Go down
3alo0o0o0osh
Vaizard
Vaizard
3alo0o0o0osh

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

the REVENGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: the REVENGE   the REVENGE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:50 pm

lemme tell you

1st tell me wats the errors are

2nd the point is the new 2 techniques will obtain when this is accepted

DARK/LIGHT ROVER

LIGHTNING FORCE

k you turn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the REVENGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: the REVENGE   the REVENGE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down