War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New rules for certain postions for ranks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
New rules for certain postions for ranks Left_bar_bleue9999/9999New rules for certain postions for ranks Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Yen:
New rules for certain postions for ranks Left_bar_bleue9999/9999New rules for certain postions for ranks Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Reaitsu:

New rules for certain postions for ranks Empty
PostSubject: New rules for certain postions for ranks   New rules for certain postions for ranks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:53 pm

lieutenant- For all squads u need to of posted 50 messages in other words 50 posts, u also need to have a approved character zanpakuto and have a good respecting view of roleplaying....

captain- For all squads u need to have 100 posts, also u obviously need bankai in which u trained when u got 75 posts i would imagine.. Other requirements are the same also u will need to fill out a report to a admin...

quincy leader- Good rp skills and a approved character and a glove and u will need to file a report to a admin as well. 100 posts from when u were a normal quincy...

bounto leader- Good rp skills and a approved character and doll also a report to a admin, 100 posts from when u were just a bounto...

vaizard leader- very good rp skills a approved character a approved zanpakuto and a approved mask also u will need to look at vizard rules for the other things, u also will need 150 posts added on to when u become a vizard...

Top 4 espada- approved character approved ressurection, very good rp skills and such u also need to fill out report to admins as well.. U will also need 150 posts for these spots...

5-7 espada- u will need only 100 posts

8-10 espada u need 75 posts

Kido corps chief- Approved character, Approved zanpakuto, a good role player, 100 posts, and u need to have posted 10 of your own made up kido.... U do not need to fill out a report to an admin...

I think that's about it so i hope this helps a lot and well seth i am sorry if this messes with any of yours and if it's perfect then that's great anyway nice day everybody^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx

New rules for certain postions for ranks
Page 1 of 1