War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ok, please follow these rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Ok, please follow these rules Left_bar_bleue0/0Ok, please follow these rules Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Yen:
Ok, please follow these rules Left_bar_bleue0/0Ok, please follow these rules Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Reaitsu:

Ok, please follow these rules Empty
PostSubject: Ok, please follow these rules   Ok, please follow these rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:41 am

Please try to follow these rules, i tried my best to make em simple just for you guys ^^

0. username must be the name of your character, if you have already named your character but it is different from your username just go on profile, click on the box which says username, edit it and then scroll down to find a button called Save. Click it and voila. If your character name has already been taken, you can including your Last Name on it or your Middle name.

1. Know the distinction between IC and OOC. IC means in character, which would be your character’s thoughts, feelings, or actions. OOC means the roleplayer itself. Don’t mix up IC/OOC knowledge or relationships (love/hate). We will warn people if they mix up the two.

2. Follow feign ignorance. What happens OOC, or information exchanged OOC does NOT equate to your character knowing it IC. There are no psychics, and if you don’t follow it then you’re essentially godmodding.

3. No godmodding. Write what your character is capable of, and know your character’s limits. Your character is not invincible, and he does NOT know how to avoid every single thing thrown at him. Write things that MAKE SENSE and BE FAIR. Play out both the strength and weakness of your character, and don't go on a power trip. Your character isn’t as powerful as you think. Godmodding will be enforced in fights. Don’t control another character. If you do control another character, get permission first.

4. No sudden character killings. It’s just plain wrong. If you’re leading another person into a trap (IC wise), at least inform them of your intention OOC beforehand. Talk to the other character, and make it clear. Discuss what will happen with the other person.

5.Use clean and correct writing. Be clear, be precise, spell check, correct mistakes. This applies to discussions also. Since it’s a forum and you’re not pressed for time, please spell out the word and use correct grammar and punctuation. Don’t use shorthand. Space properly. Constant screw ups will no be tolerated.

6. The Staff’s decisions are final. Likewise, the staff has a good reason to disapprove of your submissions. If you feel like it should be approved, talk to the staff. But do not continue to bug them after they have made their final decision. Consequences will follow if you constantly bug the staff.

7. Do not angrily scream, bitch, flame, or spread hate about the Council or the Staff. If your stuff got disapproved or a decision was made to your disadvantage, then the Council/Staff must have had a reason for it. Be civil, be rational. Decisions are made for the good of the RP. We can’t keep everyone happy. Do not insult the Staff randomly either.

8. Be contributive. Have substance in your posts and make them count. Don’t spam, essentially. Your post count is totally meaningless. Don’t go and make useless posts – you know what that means. Make your chapters/collabs have meaning. Don’t write purely for points because that’s stupid. This rule applies IC and OOC wise.

9. Have continuity. Don’t have your character be in 50 different open collabs at once. You know what we mean.

10. Post in places where you are supposed to post. Don’t post in other people’s profiles or personal volumes (unless the other person agreed to it).

11. Be respectful. Don’t be accusing, bitching, and such. We’re a big happy community. Assholery will not be tolerated. This applies to the forums and chats.

12. Write original material. Anything you post should be original. Any unethical behavior such as copy/pasting, stealing from others, excessive flashbacks (from your previous works) will result in expulsion from the RP.

13. Announce any planned absences. Please, please, please do NOT vanish in thin air, especially if you’re on staff or a captain / vice captain / espada / and all Elite. Please notify people and make arrangements. After one week you will be removed of your Admin/Moderator status. After two weeks you will be removed of your rank in the RP

14. NO advertising on my site without my permission. Even then, How the hell do I know you're going to advertise on theirs? I don't. Also I don't want to flood other places with that load of crap. So most likely I'll end up saying no.

The following are the rules of the site. Breaking of said rules will not be lightly tolerated.

15. Only one account per member. Members are not allowed to have more than one account but if your character dies/is killed you may create another. On the off chance your allow to have more than one character (deemed by an Admin) they cannot be of equal rank or power as the first.

16. In order to Role Play, you must first have your Character Application Approved by a Staff member. Of course your free to post Out of Character without an approved app but thats as far as it goes.

17. When posting, do not write posts that are short. We have a 10 word minimum on here (Only In RP).

18. This is a Non Canon site. No character created here may resemble a character from the Anime in any way. Appearence, attitude, skills etc. So when making a character just use your imagination and make them yo

19. Spamming out of the Talk section is a "no no" so dont do it. Spam takes up alot of space and sometime time. Thats why there is a specific place for all that stuff. So please just post it there. (Remember guys, double posting is considered spam. Dont do it)

20. Only Staff members may post in Character Apps. This is to avoid spam build up in apps. So as of now if your not Staff dont post in an App. If you feel you should give advice on an app PM the person about it.

21. The Chatbox. This is on the forum for your simple convienance. To chat with other members, have fun and etc. But this place is a privlage given to all members and can be taken away. Please while in the Chatbox keep swearing to a low, sexual content is completely denied, and for your own sake do not be negative all the time, and argueing alot is frowned upon. Keep these things to PM please.

22. No Hollows/Vizards/Arrancars mat attack the Sould Society without permission from Administration. This applies to every group. Shinigami may not attack Hueco Mundo, Shinigami/Vizards/Hollows/Arrancar may not attack the human world. This inculdes everyone. If you wish to plan an attack contact and Administrator. If you should do so without permission your topic will be closed and voided.

If you have any questions please PM me.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ok, please follow these rules   Ok, please follow these rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:05 pm

Update
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Ok, please follow these rules Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Ok, please follow these rules Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Yen:
Ok, please follow these rules Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Ok, please follow these rules Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ok, please follow these rules   Ok, please follow these rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:09 pm

Once we get more members i believe we should make a note who the staff is and what they do LOL some people don't know these things which is sad but still....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, please follow these rules   Ok, please follow these rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok, please follow these rules
Page 1 of 1