War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i wanna know your opinion on this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Clark
11th Division Lieutenant
11th Division Lieutenant
Tyler Clark

Character
HP:
i wanna know your opinion on this Left_bar_bleue900/900i wanna know your opinion on this Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Yen:
i wanna know your opinion on this Left_bar_bleue500/500i wanna know your opinion on this Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
i wanna know your opinion on this Left_bar_bleue0/0i wanna know your opinion on this Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

i wanna know your opinion on this Empty
PostSubject: i wanna know your opinion on this   i wanna know your opinion on this I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Ok so my friend has some girls liking him and the girls are friends one he 'likes' the other he doesn't 'like' the one he doesn't like asked him out and he said he would tell her his answer later well he was talking to the girl that he likes and told her why he didn't wanna go out with her so i was on here and he calls me and says that both girls are on the phone and the one girl wants to know why he wont go out with her (the reason is because shes kinda big and hes not in to big girls) so he didn't know what to say (what do u think he should have said) i told him just to tell her that he would tell her at school
Back to top Go down
1000yearsofpain
Quincy Leader
Quincy Leader

Character
HP:
i wanna know your opinion on this Left_bar_bleue1200/1200i wanna know your opinion on this Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
Yen:
i wanna know your opinion on this Left_bar_bleue500/500i wanna know your opinion on this Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
i wanna know your opinion on this Left_bar_bleue0/0i wanna know your opinion on this Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know your opinion on this   i wanna know your opinion on this I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:12 pm

First off, its kinda strange to tell everyone that, lol. Second just tell her he likes someone else, its really no big deal. I'm 27 years old and trust me ,this will happen to you a lot and the easiest way to not hurt feelings is just be truthful. noboby likes to be lied to, its better she hears it from him and not from everyone else.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cbuddy812
kyu
3rd Divison Captain
3rd Divison Captain
kyu

Character
HP:
i wanna know your opinion on this Left_bar_bleue1000/1000i wanna know your opinion on this Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Yen:
Reaitsu:
i wanna know your opinion on this Left_bar_bleue50/50i wanna know your opinion on this Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know your opinion on this   i wanna know your opinion on this I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:34 pm

LOL this happens way too much i think he should be truthful and well ask the girl he likes out cause that girl might not even like him>>> It's kind of complicated that is why i have my gf and i don't piss her off with anything...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/g3n0c1d3r
Tyler Clark
11th Division Lieutenant
11th Division Lieutenant
Tyler Clark

Character
HP:
i wanna know your opinion on this Left_bar_bleue900/900i wanna know your opinion on this Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know your opinion on this   i wanna know your opinion on this I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:04 am

lol well what ended up happening though is her friend told her before he could so she got mad at him (it suked in other words) cherry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know your opinion on this   i wanna know your opinion on this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i wanna know your opinion on this
Page 1 of 1