War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where to post when you might wanna say some thing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Clark
11th Division Lieutenant
11th Division Lieutenant
Tyler Clark

Character
HP:
Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Left_bar_bleue900/900Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Yen:
Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Left_bar_bleue500/500Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Left_bar_bleue0/0Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Empty
PostSubject: Where to post when you might wanna say some thing   Where to post when you might wanna say some thing I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:56 am

well i wanted to Suggest that you could add another forum section just to pretty much just to be able to talk to any one that will read it (i guess just like a forum chat box that stays in stead of getting cleared) but that you could put and it would get noticed and be able to get it later because you might be on and no one else is on but you wanna share some thing with the other people on the sight and if you put it in chat box you might not get a reply from any one but from a forum you can be more sure that some ones going to reply to you eventually

i hope that didn't confuse you guys or girls because rereading it i kinda get confused but u should be able to figure it out from the parentheses

flower
Back to top Go down
Viro
1st Division Lieutenant
1st Division Lieutenant

Character
HP:
Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Left_bar_bleue3350/3350Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Empty_bar_bleue  (3350/3350)
Yen:
Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Left_bar_bleue500/500Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Left_bar_bleue0/0Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Where to post when you might wanna say some thing   Where to post when you might wanna say some thing I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:51 am

Introductions. You Introduce yourself there and you can talk to other people there as well
Back to top Go down
1000yearsofpain
Quincy Leader
Quincy Leader

Character
HP:
Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Left_bar_bleue1200/1200Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Where to post when you might wanna say some thing   Where to post when you might wanna say some thing I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:06 pm

you can also send private messages to people. If you have an important question i suggest you send one to the admin. or a mod. im sure they would be glad to clear anything up for ya.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cbuddy812
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Yen:
Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Where to post when you might wanna say some thing   Where to post when you might wanna say some thing I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:42 pm

If u have any questions just refer to me or seth and we will answer your question with the best of our ability.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx
Tyler Clark
11th Division Lieutenant
11th Division Lieutenant
Tyler Clark

Character
HP:
Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Left_bar_bleue900/900Where to post when you might wanna say some thing Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Where to post when you might wanna say some thing   Where to post when you might wanna say some thing I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:58 pm

ok good to know
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Where to post when you might wanna say some thing   Where to post when you might wanna say some thing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:59 pm

It's alright just ask us if u need any help for the site^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Where to post when you might wanna say some thing   Where to post when you might wanna say some thing I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Ok, I have added a Forum called "Talk" go there if you want to talk to other people and such the only thing that I ask there would not to go overboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to post when you might wanna say some thing   Where to post when you might wanna say some thing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to post when you might wanna say some thing
Page 1 of 1