War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to become a Vaizard Elite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
How to become a Vaizard Elite Left_bar_bleue0/0How to become a Vaizard Elite Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Yen:
How to become a Vaizard Elite Left_bar_bleue0/0How to become a Vaizard Elite Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Reaitsu:

How to become a Vaizard Elite Empty
PostSubject: How to become a Vaizard Elite   How to become a Vaizard Elite I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:21 am

These are the list of the current Elite Vaizards (There Can Only Be 10)

1.Tenrai Kami (Divine God/1st Elite)

2.Amatsu Kami (Heavenly God/2nd Elite)

3.Sukai Kami (Sky God/3rd Elite)

4.Tsuchi Kami (Earth God/4th Elite)

5.Kishou Kami (Rising God/5th Elite)

6.Suigo Kami (Greater God/6th Elite)

7.Yowai Kami (Lesser God/7th Elite) Izanagi

8.Sougishiki Kami (Awakened God/8th Elite)

9. Toshikasa Kami (Older God/9th Elite):

10. Toshishita Kami (Younger God/10th Elite):
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALSO: The Elites Are Now Accepting Underlings

The Underlings Will be Known As: Mame Montei (Faithful Disciples)

If you wish to be an underling post here and then say who\'s underling you want to be. (Max is 2 Per Elite)

Mame Montei to the -->

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

5th:

6th:

7th:

8th:

9th:

10th:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENTLY WE HAVE SPOTS FOR ELITES OPEN BUT ONLY THOSE WHO PROMISE TO BE ACTIVE AND CAN PROVE THEIR RP SKILLS MAY HAVE THEM!

Requirements:
Main Requirements:

1. You need to have your Bankai (Must been apporved)
2. You must have at least 100 posts
3. When having a battle make sure you use a paragraph style.

Snatching the Position:

*If you wish to snatch the 1st position you must be 2nd Rank and if you wish to snatch the 2nd rank you must be 3rd Rank*

If the seat is all taken up, you can take one of this and change the one who is in there.

1. Must complete the Main requirements.
2. Post here, addressing to the person you want to take the position.
3. If he/she didn't agree you will automatically get the position. But if he/she agreed your fight will be held in the rank battle.
4. If the battle has no reply in 48 hours, the last poster wins.

Not Active:

If you\'re not active within two weeks you will remove automatically in your rank

ADDITIONAL RULES FOR BECOMING AN ELITE! READ!

Okay, since no one will read my posts, I will post it here where people CAN read.

1. If you already have another account on the site, then your second character will have to begin as a regular vizard, and challenge to get into the elites. Second accounts will not be handed elite spots.

2. Remember people: NO RANK JUMPING! You HAVE to challenge the 10th if you are a normal vizard.

3. Since challenges are coming almost too quickly to the eighth, any time there is a new eighth elite vizard, there will be a grace period where they cannot be challenged (THREE DAYS) so that they have a chance to edit their masks and BE an elite, rather than the moment they get it they are challenged before they can do anything. I am sorry if everyone has a problem with this, but they deserve a chance.

4. I WANT ACTIVE ELITES! Life can get busy, and so long as you notify us that you are going to be off for a few days, that is fine. But if you are constantly on only once a week you WILL be kicked.

5. If you were kicked from the elites for inactivity, you do not get to ask for a position. You will have to wait to challenge the eighth elite and work your way up.

6. Elites are not allowed to post one liners, they should be decent rpers and so I want at least a paragraph when they write. Also...you need to make sense when you write so we understand what you\'re trying to say (we have had problems with this before)

7. Please, PLEASE don\'t harass me about becoming an elite. If you are a new person then I will want to likely see a demonstration of your rping abilities before making you an elite. Either pm me a strand from a previous site, OR write a demonstration in a pm. If I like what I see and there are spaces open THEN you will get one. Otherwise you\'ll have to settle for challenging the eighth elite.

8. If you DO lose elite status, you can keep your bankai. Just remember that the elites are technically stronger, and also, if you had hollow form before losing elite status, then I am sorry but you lose that ability. Hollow form is an ELITE ability only, and is too strong for a normal vizard to handle, as well as the extra mask techniques. Think of it story wise: You lose elite status, so your hollow would no longer think you 'worthy' of their strength.
"Their hollow would be like 'wtf you whimp ass pansy im not giving you any of my power'"

9. Since there has been too much stress on challenging the 10th (and I know all of you are going to complain, but sorry, GET OVER IT) the 10th position is up for challenge only ONCE every two weeks. This is to be fair to the 10th since otherwise the moment one challenge ends another may begin. Complain in any pms to me.
Back to top Go down

How to become a Vaizard Elite
Page 1 of 1