War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Job for youtube tokyo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Job for youtube tokyo Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Job for youtube tokyo Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Yen:
Job for youtube tokyo Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Job for youtube tokyo Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Reaitsu:

Job for youtube tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Job for youtube tokyo   Job for youtube tokyo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:26 pm

Hello users of bleachwar i would just like to ask everyone if u think i should get a job at youtube?>>>

Software Engineer, Video - Tokyo

This position is based in Tokyo, Japan.

The world-class Engineering team at Google aims to solve the most fascinating and difficult problems in computer science and make a positive difference in tens of millions of lives every day. Google engineers are always on the forefront in the creation of new and exciting products.

Do you want to contribute to the leading online video community website? As the premier destination to watch and share original videos world-wide via the web, your code can be seen by an enormous number of people.

We are looking for well-rounded engineers who know how to create robust high-volume production applications. Our engineers are involved in all aspects of feature development including defining and shaping features, implementation and quality.
Requirements:

* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
* Minimum of 3 - 4 years of software experience
* Extensive experience programming in C/C++ or Java, Python a plus
* Experience in database programming; MySQL preferred
* Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
* Experience developing/designing large software systems
* Strong problem solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership
* Fluency in Japanese and strong English communication skills

Note: Applications are sent to YouTube via Google.

These are the requirements for the job o software engineer>>>

I would just like all your thoughts on this thank you for your time.

Ellie-takumi admin and staff member of bleach war...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx

Job for youtube tokyo
Page 1 of 1