War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am now accepting applications for my convention help online site and channel on youtube^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
I am now accepting applications for my convention help online site and channel on youtube^^ Left_bar_bleue9999/9999I am now accepting applications for my convention help online site and channel on youtube^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Yen:
I am now accepting applications for my convention help online site and channel on youtube^^ Left_bar_bleue9999/9999I am now accepting applications for my convention help online site and channel on youtube^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Reaitsu:

I am now accepting applications for my convention help online site and channel on youtube^^ Empty
PostSubject: I am now accepting applications for my convention help online site and channel on youtube^^   I am now accepting applications for my convention help online site and channel on youtube^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:05 am

Okay everyone i am now accepting applications on the following>>>

Are site got messed up so
*Building and updating the new site and forum

* Mods and admins for the forums and site

*Business people in other words people that are good at product selling>>>

* Artists besides me we need more designers for the site and stuff

* We need coders that are good with html, javascript, c/c++ and others are a plus we need to see your exp in this field as well>>>

* You tube channel (we need people to help maintain are new you tube channel and post videos and other stuff)

* And finally we need advertisers for our site and such>>>

That's it for online jobs but then again we also accept store and con help as well

* Artist (we need people that can draw designs for our merchandise)

* Event holder ( ON the con and the store we need people that can put together events and hold them without trouble)

* register and all of that extra stuff( basically selling stuff and doing extra stuff for the cons)

*extra workers (WE need extra workers for cleaning after and setting up things and many other duties)

All of these jobs are paying and we ask u send a application kinda like how the template here is setup but with your info and what your background info is for these duties also these jobs will pay from 15- 50 us dollars an hour>>> We did it in us dollars cause most people here are from us.>>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx

I am now accepting applications for my convention help online site and channel on youtube^^
Page 1 of 1