War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tyvash Shinigami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Clark
11th Division Lieutenant
11th Division Lieutenant
Tyler Clark

Character
HP:
tyvash Shinigami Left_bar_bleue900/900tyvash Shinigami Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Yen:
tyvash Shinigami Left_bar_bleue500/500tyvash Shinigami Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
tyvash Shinigami Left_bar_bleue0/0tyvash Shinigami Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

tyvash Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: tyvash Shinigami   tyvash Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:23 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shinigami:

Name: Tyler, J, Clark

Current Race: Shinigami

Divison: 11th Division

Visual Age: 21

Hair color: Blue

Looks: tall but not weirdly tall buff but not to buff not a giant an any way has a look kinda like "the rock" but a but lighter skin tone but most of the other features like the arms are about the same size as his and the chest looks the same (just a lighter skin tone) the hair is kinda like a mix between bed hair and anime spiked hair large scar on his back going from top left to bottom right
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality: hes a happy giving person as nice as he could possibly be most of the time knows when to be serious when he needs to but is usually laid back unless he wants a challenge or some fun and excitement likes nature but not all the time isn't sexist at all feels like he has the power to do any thing and every thing when hes mad/sad/excited

Likes: Having fun and fighting with worthy people making people happy

Dislikes: Posers fakes lairs punks

Crushes: looks and personality

--------------------

Skills/Abilities: speed agility power (all three unbelievable) heal (ok) sword ability fair but practically impossible to beat
Specialties: cook academics healing combat

History: has the history of being a great fighter and a war hero admired and feared by most people but saved thousands of life's before you could say "Who is that man over there" never really had parents but had a father and a mother figure in his life. they were there but not very caring but still loved him no resentment to them but the could have done a better job in being parents. later when he was 12 a hollow attacked his and killed his parents and he was left to fend for him self (even after hollows murdered his parents he has no specific hate for hollows but seek justice for the murder of his parents) he wanted to save every one from being hurt an any way never with the thought of fear or that he couldn't do any thing and only 1 regret that only he might tell you never lets a friend ship die with out trying to save it he loves kids and doesn't hate his elders no matter what they do (but is willing to break there rules if he has a purpose to do so) strives to get better strong and by the way he never forgets to have fun. he always had a friend some where that he kept in contact with regular and was trusted by all that knew him personally. its hard for him to say no to some thing that could help some one and not hurt others even if he had nothing else to his name he always found some thing to live off of except for 1 time (when he was young and his parents were murdered) when he was on his one the same hollow that killed his parents came after him he try ed running but the hollow was to fast the hollow try ed grabbing him but another hollow stopped the hollow (that killed his parents) from killing him to but unfortunately the hollow still got him in the back leaving a large scar but no serious damage to any nerves or spinal cord (luckily) then a Quincy came and injured both the hollows that were there (one helping the young boy and one trying to kill him) then they disappeared so the Quincy helped the boy and took him in until he was able to go. ever since that time he had a deep respect for Quincy's and saw that not all hollows are evil (even though there are mostly evil) later after he left the Quincy's house (moved out) he sought to become a Shinigami to improve his skills

anpakutou:

Name: BlackRose

Manifestation: tyvash Shinigami Monste11

Command: come... kuroi! bara!

Family: Shadow/Dark

Level: shikai

Sealed Zanpaktou: it looks a medium sword with a chain at the end and at the end of the chain is the blade of a scythe (the scythe blade is a black blade)

Shikai: in Shikai its a long sword connected to a medium scythe by an invisible chain

Shikai Ability: to be able to control the invisible chain between the weapons at will (make the chain longer, visible, bigger, sharp, dull, etc) also by being able to put himself in to a shadow making him hard to see

Techniques:

Technique #1: Loose Puppet
when the scythe cuts all of his opponents limbs it makes the person completely paralyzed when they become paralyzed 4 pieces of the chain go around their body (giving me a little control of there body)

Technique #2: Crushing Doom
the chain comes off of the sword and scythe and wraps around his opponents body (separately allowing some movement) so while fighting the chain keeps getting tighter and squeezing the body at piratically unbelievable pressure while the chain is spiked (like barb wire)

Last edited by Shikyo Seth on Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed more things to it said but some inportant people and thought by me)
Back to top Go down
Victor
Vaizard Leader
Vaizard Leader
Victor

Character
HP:
tyvash Shinigami Left_bar_bleue1300/1300tyvash Shinigami Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Yen:
tyvash Shinigami Left_bar_bleue500/500tyvash Shinigami Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:

tyvash Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: tyvash Shinigami   tyvash Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:32 am

ok your history needs to be a tad longer and your looks also.
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
tyvash Shinigami Left_bar_bleue9999/9999tyvash Shinigami Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Yen:
tyvash Shinigami Left_bar_bleue9999/9999tyvash Shinigami Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Reaitsu:

tyvash Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: tyvash Shinigami   tyvash Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:14 am

history is a bit short on this...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx
Tyler Clark
11th Division Lieutenant
11th Division Lieutenant
Tyler Clark

Character
HP:
tyvash Shinigami Left_bar_bleue900/900tyvash Shinigami Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Yen:
Reaitsu:

tyvash Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: tyvash Shinigami   tyvash Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:47 pm

yea when i did it i had to go so i couldn't do much
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

tyvash Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: tyvash Shinigami   tyvash Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:03 pm

I see what rank u wanna be again?!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Clark
11th Division Lieutenant
11th Division Lieutenant
Tyler Clark

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

tyvash Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: tyvash Shinigami   tyvash Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:45 pm

im not really sure what that means but thanks (i hope/think) Smile
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

tyvash Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: tyvash Shinigami   tyvash Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:46 pm

what did u wanna be 11th div captain vice captain?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tyvash Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: tyvash Shinigami   tyvash Shinigami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tyvash Shinigami
Page 1 of 1