War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tyvash Zanpakutou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Clark
11th Division Lieutenant
11th Division Lieutenant
Tyler Clark

Character
HP:
Tyvash Zanpakutou Left_bar_bleue900/900Tyvash Zanpakutou Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Yen:
Tyvash Zanpakutou Left_bar_bleue500/500Tyvash Zanpakutou Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
Tyvash Zanpakutou Left_bar_bleue0/0Tyvash Zanpakutou Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Tyvash Zanpakutou Empty
PostSubject: Tyvash Zanpakutou   Tyvash Zanpakutou I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:53 am

Zanpakutou:

Name: BlackRose

Manifestation: Tyvash Zanpakutou Monste11

Command: come... kuroi! bara!

Family: Shadow/Dark

Level: shikai

Sealed Zanpaktou: it looks a medium sword with a chain at the end and at the end of the chain is the blade of a scythe (the scythe blade is a black blade)

Shikai: in Shikai its a long sword connected to a medium scythe by an invisible chain

Shikai Ability: to be able to control the invisible chain between the weapons at will (make the chain longer, visible, bigger, sharp, dull, etc) also by being able to put himself in to a shadow making him hard to see

Techniques:

Technique #1: Loose Puppet
when the scythe cuts all of his opponents limbs it makes the person completely paralyzed when they become paralyzed 4 pieces of the chain go around their body (giving me a little control of there body)

Technique #2: Crushing Doom
the chain comes off of the sword and scythe and wraps around his opponents body (separately allowing some movement) so while fighting the chain keeps getting tighter and squeezing the body at piratically unbelievable pressure while the chain is spiked (like barb wire)
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Tyvash Zanpakutou Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Tyvash Zanpakutou Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Yen:
Tyvash Zanpakutou Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Tyvash Zanpakutou Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Reaitsu:

Tyvash Zanpakutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyvash Zanpakutou   Tyvash Zanpakutou I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:39 am

Add a little bit more for more understanding but in other words it's accepted^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx

Tyvash Zanpakutou
Page 1 of 1