War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fujiwara's bankai training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Fujiwara's bankai training Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Fujiwara's bankai training Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Yen:
Fujiwara's bankai training Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Fujiwara's bankai training Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Reaitsu:

Fujiwara's bankai training Empty
PostSubject: Fujiwara's bankai training   Fujiwara's bankai training I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:32 pm

Takumi knew he had to get stronger so he could protect everyone and make a good captain so he decided to awaken his bankai with endless training and effort. So he started by fighting his own zanpakuto's spirit the battle started...

Takumi flash stepped behind him and took a slash then he blocked and continued fighting.. Attack for attack they continue fighting blow for blow they keep fighting, Takumi's zanpakuto brakes and he picks up another one among the scatter of thousands of em~~

He starts to fight again and is concentrating better than before he goes for a slash and tsuki defends himself and slashes Takumi and it continues. Each slash is forming more and more swords as each one breaks Takumi's feelings and his brother is haunting him with his inability to protect them from hollows and his own true feelings. He wants to protect everyone and feels a need to continue getting stronger so know one can harm anyone close to him or anyone.

A concentration of reiastu forms around Takumi as it is raising he goes in to attack and lands a slash there fight continues as Takumi is now in a advantage>>> His speed is increasing and strength and even his spirit energy is becoming more and more dense by they second. Soon Takumi lands a good blow and the fight now seems to be even and Takumi's spower is increasing and Tsuki reveals endswar himself and starts to attack Takumi at a disadvantage is not afraid as he has a purpose and will to win and defeat him so he can protect everyone and to fufil his promise to his family and his brother...

Takumi says undoubtedly i will win and obtain bankai no matter what!!!!

tsuki says well u better start making it happen or else u will die and lose all chance to get bankai...

Takumi picks up the sword saying in his head please tsuki let me be able to understand u better if only a little and now he draws it and his reiatsu increases saying confidently to himself this is it he quickly slashes and defeats tsuki>>>

Now to fully master bankai he challenges other's to fight an d help him master it but no one wants to so he goes to hollow territory again to fight him being feared in the land has many eager competitors so he starts fighting them. He uses his bankai to obliterate many of the arrancar with eternal requiem which destroys all of them at once.... SOOn others show up and he test other abilities on them like when using shunpo his speed has been increased and much others summoning a wolf spirit to attack as well. Later it seems only one is left, it seems there was a vaizard in the distance that wanted to fight so he agrees this one was strong>>> Soon he released his mask and attacks they seem to be doing pretty well against each other the vaizard uses cero and takumi deflects. Takumi slashes the vaizard unexpectedly fast and the vaizard goes out of control.

Not expecting this he tried to defeat him quickly but to know avail it did not work the hollow rampaged and going crazy against him... But soon Takumi revealed his final attack eternal death which trapped him and then destroys him quickly and absorbs his power then obliterates his own being>>>> But others soon show up to fight him now he fights them as well showing off more of his power and quickly taking control over things as well>>..

Now he returns to soul society in which some captains challenge him he accepts. he fights hard and so do they as he is fighting 13th div captain 11th div captain 5th div captain and such the fight lasts long and hard scoring blows for blows as each other captain, fights with there abilities and works together to defeat takumi>>> But still takumi is stronger as he defeats the 5thdiv captain...The others try harder to find a weak point but to know avail for them it's not found and the 11th div captain is defeated quickly as well..

Wondering how they will fair the other captains prepare and release more power but so does takumi and the fight starts having a impression on others that come to watch and soon the 9th div captain soon is also defeated by Fujiwara Takumi, now the last of em fights hard and shows off his true skills and tactics but in the end is defeated but is truly made an impression on Takumi..

takumi saying impressed u really are strong all of you have showed me ur strength and have impressed me im also glad that u have let me train with you and help me improve my skills as well takumi says^^

(bankai mastered) (captain commander obtained) (Strength and speed x7) (zanpakuto x7)

I hope u like this^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx
Victor
Vaizard Leader
Vaizard Leader
Victor

Character
HP:
Fujiwara's bankai training Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Fujiwara's bankai training Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Yen:
Fujiwara's bankai training Left_bar_bleue500/500Fujiwara's bankai training Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
Fujiwara's bankai training Left_bar_bleue0/0Fujiwara's bankai training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara's bankai training   Fujiwara's bankai training I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:42 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara's bankai training   Fujiwara's bankai training I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:47 pm

Thx a bunch also can u edit my rank to have captain commander under it.
I have been trying but it won't do it for some reason so plz help^^
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara's bankai training   Fujiwara's bankai training I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:53 pm

never mind i got it^^LOL
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara's bankai training   Fujiwara's bankai training I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:06 pm

I luv my character^^
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Fujiwara's bankai training Left_bar_bleue0/0Fujiwara's bankai training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara's bankai training   Fujiwara's bankai training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:25 am

double posting isnt allowed, try to say that all in a s single post and everything.
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara's bankai training   Fujiwara's bankai training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:55 am

Oh double posting>>> Did not realize i did....
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara's bankai training   Fujiwara's bankai training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:59 am

next time anyone double post they shall get rid of all their coins and post get reduced by 10 each time they double post
Back to top Go down
3alo0o0o0osh
Vaizard
Vaizard
3alo0o0o0osh

Character
HP:
Fujiwara's bankai training Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Fujiwara's bankai training Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Yen:
Fujiwara's bankai training Left_bar_bleue500/500Fujiwara's bankai training Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: lol   Fujiwara's bankai training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:12 pm

lol! u TRIPLE posted
Back to top Go down
http://3alo0o0o0osh.chatango.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara's bankai training   Fujiwara's bankai training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fujiwara's bankai training
Page 1 of 1