War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fujiwara's mystic training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Fujiwara's mystic training Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Fujiwara's mystic training Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Yen:
Fujiwara's mystic training Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Fujiwara's mystic training Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Reaitsu:

Fujiwara's mystic training Empty
PostSubject: Fujiwara's mystic training   Fujiwara's mystic training I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:15 pm

Takumi knowing that he has to get stronger to be able to protect everyone has begun to train.... Oh man this really bites Takumi shrugged though quickly started to train with tools he had the 12 division prep so he can train with his zanpakuto and obtain more power in the long run~

(Soon after) Takumi released his zanpkauto with some of the tools... (I suppose you know what I expect Takumi said bluntly) "yeah yeah you don't have to bite my head off for some training you know" Yes i know

"OK lets begin now (Okay)

Takumi shunpo's behind tsuku very quickly and takes a fast jab towards her..... Tsuku defends from the attack and returns with her own quick slash from the zanpakuto>>> Takumi evades the attack and he quickly repelled with his own quick attack~

(Tsuku is hit but still moves freely) Well ain't that nice Fujiwara and Tsuku continue to fight more and more..>>> Fujiwara then uses his shikai while tsuku also does, (well let's step it up a notch Fujiwara exclaims)

The battle rages on

They continue slash for slash and endurance wavers as well....

SOON AFTER THE BATTLE ENDS

Man thanks for helping me tsku^^ "NO problem tsuku replied"

After recovering over the next couple of days_ He goes to his quarters to find a 12 division officer also there with more tools.. (Thank you for this please give my regards Fujiwara said~) "no problem sir!!!!! I will give them to the captain."

~With this tool it has data on different races from quincy- humans- vizards>>>> SO fujiwara prepares to train with it* Firstly calling upon many different *huge hollows* and slashing through each of them... (I hope this helps if even a little) Takumi using his zanpakuto he uses dark requiem to blast right through most of them then finishes off the rest with a quick shunpo combo of slashes on all the rest....

Now while finishing with them he calls the vizards, they quickly shunpo around him and they start fighting--- Each vizard releases their hollow mask and goes to attack Takumi but he counters when he releases his "bankai" and defeats about 3 of them.... Infinite requiem(Takumi said softly) Then the rest of them were quickly delt with all at once<_<

Quite a few hours later after recovering from the injuries he sustained from the two fights with them, he continues against a new foe the "quincy" *Now they start fighting again and his power/reiatsu is also increasing by they second of them fighting as he can feel his power growing he also releases more taking out a few and then going into the 2-3 digits.. This has been going on for awhile but I can't stop just yet He quickly falls but returns to his feet after an attack heads for him he evades and counters with a fatal blow to the enemy with his "shikai" (well well it's almost done with you guys huh) *Not quite shoure what to think he heads off for some r&r for awhile*

While he gets his much needed rest from training he notices some other officers and he greets them as always... (Hello and pardon me) "Thank you sir!!!!!!"

Now returning to training he starts it to get more challenge out of it.... The "vizards" The "espada" And "shinigami" All data come at him at once... "bankai" Takumi yells .... Then a blast of reiatsu jumps from him and he blocks all of the incoming attacks from them all<> After that he uses his infinite requiem to kill some of them and do damage to others which also causes the surrounding area to make like a "earthquake as well" Simply he uses "Endscape" and gathers resshi from the surrounding area and starts to kill the others with constant jabs and slashes from different ranges from his zanpakuto... *I'm not gonna run out of reitatsu until you all go down* (soon Takumi shudders and kills some more of them... (remaining with only 3 of them)

After a little while Takumi kills them soon enough also!

ahh man it hurts a little my body feels all stiff Takumi jolted>>>

Not wanting to give up he goes to his last try on it against most of the highest and strongest out of the gathered data.... It seemed though he was doing well but he started to sweat alittle though he was able to take down most of them... "Wishes and dreams are what make the world exist" Said Takumi vibrantly as he got stronger training... "The power i get from this will be a sword in which protects all" (noting all other speeches by FUjiwara.... The sheer power of Takumi destroys the surrounding land and starts to absorb resshi from everything also making him more stronger than before as well.. (SOON enough) [b]Takumi defeats all of them and gets stronger also[/b}

After long fights Takumi finally decides to finish his training and has gotten enough power for the protection of all that he loves and admires "The worlds and everyone in them"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx

Fujiwara's mystic training
Page 1 of 1