War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

soramotos training to be the best

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1000yearsofpain
Quincy Leader
Quincy Leader

Character
HP:
soramotos training to be the best Left_bar_bleue1200/1200soramotos training to be the best Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
Yen:
soramotos training to be the best Left_bar_bleue500/500soramotos training to be the best Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
soramotos training to be the best Left_bar_bleue0/0soramotos training to be the best Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

soramotos training to be the best Empty
PostSubject: soramotos training to be the best   soramotos training to be the best I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:37 pm

soramoto decided that if he's going to be the quincy leader he better keep training to make sure he's the strongest. He goes to the edge of town to avoid anyone else getting hurt or in his way. After he makes sure there's no one around he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a piece of hollow bait,about the size of a quarter, crumbles it up and throws it into the air.
He waits about five minutes and nothing happens,what is wrong with my bait,, he thinks to himself. About that time five hollows show up and surround him.Now thats more like it,he says with a cocky grinon his face. The first one charges and sora jumps on his shoulders and fires his first arrow straight through its skull. The hollow screams and disappears back into nothingness. Sora says to the other hollow,I hope you all watched that because you will all meet the same fate.
Sora then flash steps right behind his next target and disperses him with greater ease than the first. He's now getting to cocky and not paying proper attention. A new hollow has appeared directly behind sora and swings his claws at the back of soras head. noticing at the last moment he tries to dodge but gets his shoulder laced open. Now enraged sora makes quick work of what he thought were the final hollows.
sora starts to head home to tend to his wounds when 10 more hollow appear in a circle around him. he smiles again and thinks,I should've known that was too easy.
Now soramoto is angry,he didnt expect to be wounded by such low class hollow. he forms his bow and starts firing arrows one right after the other ,spinning quickly as he's firing. Of course these hollow are no match for him but more keep appearing.Now there are around a hundred hollow .As he goes to attack they suddenly all group together. What could they be doing sora wonders. then the wind starts blowing wildly and the hollow form together. Sora steps back to try and see what they are planning when a minos starts to form in the center.
Sora gets excited because he's never gotten the chance to battle with a menos before now. Once it has completely formed sora fires an arrow directly between its eyes and to his amazement it has no effect what so ever. The minos screams at sora and fires a cero directly at him. Barely dodging he hides behind a large boulder to regroup. THe minos quickly forms another cero and desroys the rock. Sora decides he better come with a new move quick before this traing exercise turns into his funeral.
All of the sudden sora smiles,oh yes hes got his plan. He forms four extremely powerful arrows and begins flash stepping around the minos,slightly pausing at the north,south,east,and west.When paused at these areas he fires an arrow directly at the creatures skull. They all penetrate and when the tips meet there is a giant explosion. The minos is no more.
After his victory sora waits for a while just to make sure that no more hollow decide to come out and play. No more appear so he heads home to tend to his wound. He now feels he's absolutely the most powerful quincy and has every right to be their leader.

soramoto gains 1.5 times speed, 2 times accuracy, and a move he named "the four point destroyer"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cbuddy812
Victor
Vaizard Leader
Vaizard Leader
Victor

Character
HP:
soramotos training to be the best Left_bar_bleue1300/1300soramotos training to be the best Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Yen:
soramotos training to be the best Left_bar_bleue500/500soramotos training to be the best Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
soramotos training to be the best Left_bar_bleue0/0soramotos training to be the best Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

soramotos training to be the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: soramotos training to be the best   soramotos training to be the best I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:50 am

This is pretty good, the only part i didn't like about it was how there is no space when you put a "," thats what i didn't like it about but other then that it is accepted. Good Job Laughing
Back to top Go down

soramotos training to be the best
Page 1 of 1