War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Victors Spped and Strenght Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Victor
Vaizard Leader
Vaizard Leader
Victor

Character
HP:
Victors Spped and Strenght Training Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Victors Spped and Strenght Training Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Yen:
Victors Spped and Strenght Training Left_bar_bleue500/500Victors Spped and Strenght Training Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
Victors Spped and Strenght Training Left_bar_bleue0/0Victors Spped and Strenght Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Victors Spped and Strenght Training Empty
PostSubject: Victors Spped and Strenght Training   Victors Spped and Strenght Training I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:10 am

Victor comes in with his shirt off walking into the deep cave where he had set up many obstacles that he had made for the only purpose to make him stronger and faster. He first set off to start his strength training and set in front of a giant boulder that he punched in one hit and blew it up, He needed something tougher and he had just the idea. He went to a Hollow that he controlled and amplified his Reiatsu in it to almost 100 fold and punched it over and over for almost 5 days straight and then rested as it was still roaring in pain there.

After he got out of the hot springs he resumed this training but this time it was 1000 fold and almost 10 days of continual fighting with this monster. He now was also developing speed training to because of how powerful he made this hollow it was a horribly hard thing to dodge his attacks. But he was managing in till the hollow punched him in the face and set him singing into a wall. Apparently he had been giving off enough extra reiatsu to make the holllow 10,000 fold. So he just grinned at this fact. It would make him stronger and faster. He refused to put on his mask or use his sword for this.
After 9 more days of continual fighting he jumped in the air and punched the monster in the chest sending it flying back some more already, This left a huge welt but this still would not be enough. He had to get better, faster, stronger so he fought more and more in till every time he hit he was ripping off his flesh with the power of his attack and could actually attack the pure air and the force from his punch would send him back more

After the last 2 days of fighting he jumped in the air and let out a humongous yell and kicked the hollow directly in the mask shattering it instantly. When the reiatsu he had given the hollow finally seeped back in him he noticed that the hollow was sucking out his reiatsu and it was almost 100,000 fold its normal hollow powers and still not a menos. Amazed by this but that didn't matter much he was extremely faster and extremely stronger. And he felt great.
But still, He felt extremely tired and needed to sit down as he laid down in the water. He then rested knowing that he had a Hollow to kill.

He heard a really loud roar and jumped out of the water clothes on in a instant. This was bad......The hollow he had given power to was getting together and already was a menos..... But this was not the worst of it. It had been given so much power that it already was moving on into the Adjchas level and was turning into a Giant Snake with arms and spikes coming out of its arms and made a huge stifling noise "You......gave me liffeeeeeeee" He looks at me "Soooo...now i will take yourssss!!!!" And he places his arms in front of him and 200 spikes fly at me that I dodge but still get one impaled in my arm causing me great pain but still allowing me to fight as a flew up at it with amazing speed and attacked it with a immense mount of force with my fist and it made a spike shield as soon as i got close making my hand bleeding immensely but by the force of my punch it was caught off guard and the shield shattered as i punched it in the chest then jumped thought the hole in its chest to avoid being hit by another one of its spike attacks and as it turns around my eyes widen

"Cero!!!!!!!" It screams at me and opens its mouth wide blowing all the ground around me sky high and leaving me torn and hurt as a I jump backwards I use it as a platform and kick off of the Adjuchas and bounce into the air then repelling off of the celling down on it to punch it straight in the mask. The attack missed. I got distracted in mid flight and slightly moved to the left blinking from the pain of the cero gave the monster just enough time to dodge my attack and made a huge explosion on the ground and hurt my fist a lot and i get up panting hard "I will kill you without my mask, And i will kill you without my sword. But i swear you will die!!!" He jumps at it and punches it straight in the chest sending it flying through a wall or two and again i appear in front of it slamming my fist into it again and again mushing up its chest and jump backwards thinking the job is done in till another cero comes out of the hole and i easily dodge but there a very screwed up adjuchas stands there panting as its chest is almost completely destroyed "DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" it yells and runs at me shooting all of its spikes directly at me.
I dodged all of them because of how horrible the aim was and i appear in front of the monster as it stares at me saying "...im..impossible!" And i then yell and say "Be cleansed of your evil, Hollow!!!!!" And i punch it straight in the mask killing the beast forever

(Strength and Speed x3, Shunpo master = Very very long shunpo)
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Victors Spped and Strenght Training Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Victors Spped and Strenght Training Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Yen:
Victors Spped and Strenght Training Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Victors Spped and Strenght Training Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Victors Spped and Strenght Training   Victors Spped and Strenght Training I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:17 am

accepted?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx
Victor
Vaizard Leader
Vaizard Leader
Victor

Character
HP:
Victors Spped and Strenght Training Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Victors Spped and Strenght Training Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Yen:
Victors Spped and Strenght Training Left_bar_bleue500/500Victors Spped and Strenght Training Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
Victors Spped and Strenght Training Left_bar_bleue0/0Victors Spped and Strenght Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Victors Spped and Strenght Training   Victors Spped and Strenght Training I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:20 am

sweet lolz
Back to top Go down
3alo0o0o0osh
Vaizard
Vaizard
3alo0o0o0osh

Character
HP:
Victors Spped and Strenght Training Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Victors Spped and Strenght Training Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Victors Spped and Strenght Training   Victors Spped and Strenght Training I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:09 am

lol guud u need other people to accept for you victor ... i thought that u can accept to urself since u own this lulz Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://3alo0o0o0osh.chatango.com
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Victors Spped and Strenght Training   Victors Spped and Strenght Training I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:18 am

yes we accpet for eachother 3al^^
Back to top Go down
3alo0o0o0osh
Vaizard
Vaizard
3alo0o0o0osh

Character
HP:
Victors Spped and Strenght Training Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Victors Spped and Strenght Training Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Victors Spped and Strenght Training   Victors Spped and Strenght Training I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:28 am

but your admin and dont you accept for yourselves or hope for another admns to accept post 4 u?
Back to top Go down
http://3alo0o0o0osh.chatango.com
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Victors Spped and Strenght Training   Victors Spped and Strenght Training I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:46 am

U accept for yourself and have to wait based on another admins collective decision>>>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victors Spped and Strenght Training   Victors Spped and Strenght Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victors Spped and Strenght Training
Page 1 of 1